Lumineers: A No-Prep Alternative to Traditional Veneers
Chipped, discolored, or misshapen teeth can make you cover your smile and dramatically lower your self-confidence. While porcelain veneers are a great option for patients with multiple cosmetic concerns related to their teeth, treatment requires the removal of enamel from your tooth. Furthermore, the veneers must be replaced for the rest of your life.
LUMINEERS® are a minimally invasive alternative to traditional porcelain veneers. At approximately 0.2mm in thickness, they are thinner than traditional veneers and do not require major alteration of the enamel on your tooth. Drs. Steven Kail, Joseph Leonard, and Chris Arnold can design and craft custom Lumineers at their three practice locations in Bells, TN, Milan, and Jackson to help you feel confident in your smile once again.
How Lumineers Can Transform Your Smile
Lumineers are a great option for those who want to address:
- Stained teeth or discoloration
- Minor gaps and spacing concerns
- Chipped teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Disproportionately-sized teeth
- Crooked teeth
Because they are very thin and highly translucent, they can closely replicate the appearance and feel of your natural teeth and enamel. With proper care and regular visits to your dentist, you can enjoy the benefits of Lumineers for up to 20 years.
Are Lumineers Right for You?
In general, patients considering cosmetic dentistry should be in good oral health. If you have outstanding oral health issues such as cavities or infection, these will need to be treated prior to your cosmetic dental treatment. During your consultation, your dentist will ask you to review areas of your smile that you are unhappy with. This will help our team design your new smile with your goals in mind. Additionally, because the porcelain used in Lumineers is stain-resistant, they are a great option for those who enjoy drinking coffee or wine.
Lumineers are a long-lasting dentistry solution designed to achieve a straighter, brighter smile in just two visits.
Pain-Free Planning and Placement in Two Visits
The process for receiving Lumineers is virtually pain-free and offers incredible results. Although the actual extent of treatment will vary from patient to patient, you can generally expect:
- Consultation: Your dentist will evaluate your case and determine whether dental veneers are right for you.
- Impressions: Your dentist will create a precise set of impressions of your upper and lower teeth. These will be used to create a custom veneer or veneers.
- Fabrication: Your impressions will be sent off to our DenMat Lab. During this time, you will not need a temporary because there is no tooth reduction involved and your teeth and enamel will still be fully intact.
- Placement: When your Lumineers are ready, you will come back to our office. Most patients do not require anesthesia since there is no drilling or discomfort during the no-prep procedure. After testing the fit and feel, your dentist will bond your Lumineers to the front of your affected teeth.
Treatment generally spans about two weeks from your initial consultation to the final placement.
The Cost of Treatment and Financing Options
The Lumineers cost will vary from case to case, but there are several factors that will influence the overall price of your treatment, including:
- How many teeth need to be treated
- The difficulty of your case
- Additional dental procedures to prepare your teeth
- The size of your veneers
Although Lumineers are typically more expensive than other cosmetic dentistry solutions, including teeth whitening and dental bonding, they offer long-lasting, highly aesthetic results. At Premier Dental Center, we want everyone to have access to a beautiful smile. We offer flexible financing options including Wells Fargo Financing and CareCredit®. These third-party lenders allow you to pay for your treatment on flexible terms and offer low-interest rates.
Revamp Your Smile with Minimal Hassle
Lumineers are a long-lasting dentistry solution designed to achieve a straighter, brighter smile in just two visits. Our team of highly trained doctors has nearly 40 years of experience and can help you build a beautiful smile that looks and feels great. To learn more and find out if you are a good candidate, contact us online or call our Bells office at (731) 663-9999, our Milan practice at (731) 613-2800, or our Jackson location at (731) 300-3000.
Outstanding staff, sincerely courteous with wonderful personalities. They make you feel relaxed and welcome. THANK YOUFlora C.