Technology Advances Help General Dentists Cater to Patient Comfort
You'll look forward to visiting the general dentists of Premier Dental Center once you experience the benefits of laser dentistryand our commitment to patient comfort and care. The friendly teams at both Premier dental offices will cater to your every need and concern.
You'll rest comfortably during treatments on ergonomic chairs with plush neck pillows and warm blankets. Shut out the world with our complimentary headphones and tinted safety goggles, or choose to relax completely with oral conscious sedation.
Your visit may involve the use of:
- intraoral cameras to show you, on overhead monitors, pictures of the outside of your teeth
- digital X-rays that emit 90-percent less radiation than traditional radiographs and provide immediate images on overhead monitors
- Panorex, which gives us an ear-to-ear, two-dimensional image of your teeth
- wax ups to provide a 3D representation of your mouth so you can see what cosmetic and restorative changes we want to make
- CASEY patient education system to address all of your questions
- a soft tissue laser to treat gum disease
- DIAGNOdent laser to detect cavities in the earliest stage
Creating Smiles, Building Confidence. Health-conscious individuals in Madison, Crockett, and Gibson counties choosePremier Dental Center dentists Dr. Kail, Dr. Leonard, and Dr. Arnold to improve their oral health and beautify their smiles.
Outstanding staff, sincerely courteous with wonderful personalities. They make you feel relaxed and welcome. THANK YOUFlora C.