Full Mouth Reconstruction
Severe damage, decay, and tooth loss may make you think your smile is beyond repair. Fortunately, there is a solution.
At Premier Dental Center, we offer full mouth reconstruction to completely restore every aspect of your smile.
So what are the benefits of full mouth reconstruction?
What is involved in a full mouth reconstruction?
Is treatment expensive?
We Make New Smiles Affordable
In order to plan treatment, you and your doctor can sit down and discuss your concerns, needs, and budget. We will work with your insurance provider to help you take advantage of maximum coverage. We can also discuss financing options that can make any out-of-pocket expenses affordable for you.
Our team at Premier Dental Center has been helping patients restore their smiles since 1979. Dr. Steven Kail, Dr. Joseph Leonard, and Dr. Chris Arnold are dedicated to taking care of our patients, not just their teeth.
How long will it take to restore my smile?
While your doctor may be able to complete multiple treatments in a single appointment, some aspects of your treatment may take weeks or months to complete. We can provide a personalized time estimate based on your treatment plan.
Let's dive deeper into your options...
Is Full Mouth Reconstruction Right for Me?
If you are suffering from a combination of two or more of the following complications, reconstruction may be right for you. Because of the complicated nature of the process, a consultation at our Bells, Jackson, or Milan office is the best way to determine your candidacy for full-mouth reconstruction.
- Worn, chipped, cracked, broken, or loose teeth
- Disfigured or decayed teeth
- Missing teeth
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Face, neck, shoulder, or back pain
- Mouth or tooth pain
- TMJ disorder
- Pain or soreness in your jaw
The Services We Offer
One of the greatest advantages of choosing Premier Dental Center for your full mouth reconstruction is our larger-than-usual selection of services. We will determine which treatments will provide you with the best results and organize a highly individualized care plan. Some of the solutions we offer include:
- Dentures – We offer both complete and partial dentures. These dental appliances are well-suited for individuals missing most or all of their teeth.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are titanium screws designed to replace missing tooth roots and support dental crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – If a tooth is damaged or severely decayed, a dental crown can be used to restore its function and appearance. A missing tooth or a group of missing teeth can be replaced using tooth-colored, metal-free dental bridges.
- Fillings – This solution replaces decayed dental tissue after cavity treatment.
- Root Canal Therapy – A tooth that is severely decayed or infected may need a root canal treatment to remove infected tissue and save the tooth.
- TMJ Treatment – TMJ disorder can cause severe pain in the jaw, face, head, and neck. Treatment for the disorder can help you regain comfort and avoid further wear.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – For a beautiful finishing touch to your new smile, some cosmetic dentistry treatments can be used. Teeth whitening or porcelain veneers can help you look your best.
Premier Dental Center
At Premier Dental Center, our focus is taking care of our patients. Drs. Steven Kail, Joseph Leonard, and Chris Arnold are committed to providing the best possible care for our patients by consistently updating their skills with continuing education. We are proud to be associated with:
- American Dental Association
- Tennessee Dental Association
For more information about our services, contact our office online or call (731) 663-9999 today.
Outstanding staff, sincerely courteous with wonderful personalities. They make you feel relaxed and welcome. THANK YOUFlora C.