Rebuild Your Smile, Improve Your Life
Extensive tooth decay or damage can result in an unhealthy mouth and an unappealing smile. Full-mouth reconstruction involves a combination of restorative and cosmetic treatments that can transform your smile and revitalize your oral health. Unlike a smile makeover, however, full-mouth reconstruction is generally performed as a necessary precaution rather than electively.
Full-mouth reconstruction is provided by the Bells, Jackson, and Milan Premier Dental Center offices with emphasis on overall patient health and comfort. Drs. Steven Kail, Joseph Leonard, and Chris Arnold are dedicated to utilizing their depth of experience for the greater good of their patients and to ensure that those in need of extensive treatment have a positive experience. To schedule a consultation with us, you can contact one of our West Tennessee locations.
If you are suffering from a combination of two or more of the following complications, reconstruction may be right for you. Because of the complicated nature of the process, a consultation at our Bells, Jackson, or Milan office is the best way to determine your candidacy for full-mouth reconstruction.
- Worn, chipped, cracked, broken, or loose teeth
- Disfigured or decayed teeth
- Missing teeth
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Face, neck, shoulder, or back pain
- Mouth or tooth pain
- TMJ disorder
- Pain or soreness in your jaw
The Services We Offer
One of the greatest advantages to choosing Premier Dental Center for your full-mouth reconstruction is our larger-than-usual selection of services. We will determine which of the treatments will provide you with the best results and organize a highly individualized care plan. Some of the procedures or treatment options from which we will choose include:
- Dentures – Both complete and partial dentures provide our patients with a more complete smile. These dental appliances are well-suited for individuals missing most or all of their teeth.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are titanium screws designed to replace a missing tooth root and are generally restored using dental crowns or bridges, which are affixed atop them to act as artificial teeth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – If a tooth is damaged or severely decayed, a dental crown can be placed atop it to restore its function and appearance. A missing tooth or a group of missing teeth can be replaced using tooth-colored, metal-free dental bridges.
- Fillings – To halt the deterioration of a tooth affected by decay and to protect it from further damage, fillings can be placed on the compromised area of the tooth.
- Root Canal Therapy – A tooth that is severely decayed or infected may need a root canal treatment to repair the damage and save the tooth.
- TMJ Treatment – TMJ disorder can cause severe pain in the jaw, face, head, and neck. Treatment for the disorder can help you regain comfort and avoid further wear.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – For a beautiful finishing touch to your new smile, some cosmetic dentistry treatments can be used. Teeth whitening or porcelain veneers could help you optimize your smile’s potential.
Learn More about Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Premier Dental Center is the top choice for Bells, Jackson, and Milan residents who seek full-mouth reconstruction. Our range of services combined with our state-of-the-art technology and top-notch patient care make your experience great. Conveniently available to Bells, Milan, and Jackson residents, our staff is always there to take your questions. Scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors is your first step to a brand new smile, so please contact Premier Dental Center at your earliest convenience.
Outstanding staff, sincerely courteous with wonderful personalities. They make you feel relaxed and welcome. THANK YOUFlora C.